46th Annual Lumberjack Show, Cottage Grove, Oregon...Aug 16 & 17

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OREGONLOGGER

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Long time running event in Cottage Grove at the W.O.E fairgrounds August 16,17 with world class competitors events include: Friday: mens double buck, hot saw, stock 6 cube and axe throw
Sat: womens stock saw, Modified, Stock 6 cube, hotsaw, big log stock saw and axe throw
Trophies - Cash - Prizes.....Bring the whole family camping on-site

Thank You Terry

For posting this!....:rock: We will be hosting our mini GTG that same week end with a goal of attending that show and possibly a carving show up river from us in Blue River......Bob

For posting this!....:rock: We will be hosting our mini GTG that same week end with a goal of attending that show and possibly a carving show up river from us in Blue River......Bob

I'm bringing my smoker and feeding the competitors me thinks I'm just going to set up at the fairgrounds Kevin has a spot Friday and base camp there so I'm not driving and unloading back and forth...plus the disc golf course is right there:rock::rock::rock:

We will be making the trip up. Any hotels close? There's also a modified 5 cube correct?

Latest posts

Back