5,630 timberpro saws sold..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blkcloud

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I could not believe how many of these saws this eBay seller has sold.. Look at the count..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 204
id buy one if it had free shipping for the $114. Maybe it would make a good buddy saw.

Yes I started a thread on these saws asking if anyone had one...thinking of getting one for such an insane price, with a 2 year (personal use) warranty. Reviews are a bit hit and miss, but a few folk say they or a friend has/had one and it was/is reliable enough......hmmmm.

We have one "shop saw". Cut for a few min and the muffler gets cherry red and catches the log on fire! The exhaust shoots right into the log!

Chain is butter soft, bar rails were darn near 1/8" out of true right out of the box!

It's fine as an ATV, Jeep, etc saw. Or a home jobber that might cut a log or two a year.

I'm going to the UK next fall gentlemen, I would be happy to do a test for you guys. Hell, I'd even ship them through the APO mail system for you. I'll keep you guys posted next year. They're in Liverpool, I could probably even pick them up for no shipping.

I heard from @SawTroll they are still selling 2 series Huskys in Brazil. I wonder if they are available in Chile too? I have a cousin there.
Hard to know, as there aren't any operational Chilean Husky website available at the moment. I don't remember if here usually is one, but it looks like several South American sites are down at the moment.

The "2 series" models currently listed in Brazil are the 61, 272xp, 281xp and 288xp. The non x-torq 365 and 372xp also are listed, as is the 55.

Latest posts

Back