562XPG Heated Handles, Not So Hot???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taplinhill

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I fixed a guys heated handles on his 372XPG (XT) and when he picked it up he told me that the heated handles on his new 562XPG are almost worthless. He has a 575XPG and the 372XPG and is happy with the amount of heat he gets, but says the 562XPG is only noticeable on warmer days (above 30F). He said he had it back to the dealer to try and get them fixed under warranty, but they come back the same. I was just wondering what other think about theirs.

I fixed a guys heated handles on his 372XPG (XT) and when he picked it up he told me that the heated handles on his new 562XPG are almost worthless. He has a 575XPG and the 372XPG and is happy with the amount of heat he gets, but says the 562XPG is only noticeable on warmer days (above 30F). He said he had it back to the dealer to try and get them fixed under warranty, but they come back the same. I was just wondering what other think about theirs.
I'm going to try mine out today and I'll let you know,current temp 12 f

I used the 562 xpg heated handles today for the first time in the cold (20 degrees).I have never used heated handles before so I really can't say if these work as good as other saws.I was wearing Stihl brand deer skin gloves with no insulation and I was cutting 14" or less dead ash pole trees so I was not running the saw for long periods of time because I would cut one tree then load it on the truck and then go to the next tree.I could defiantly feel some nice heat from the handles but I'm not sure how much you would feel though insulated gloves with out running the saw for longer periods of time.I will use them again today day both on and off to get a feel for the differants.

Latest posts

Back