7900 got hot!!!! Then Worm Bit!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just throw it in the snow when that happens:) Oh wait you get snow down there?:monkey:
Mind you this winter has not been much of a winter for me I miss the cold and snow!Dam global warming:mad:

Daniel Lives on the other Side of the Sabine River from Tejas!!!! Like uhhh!!!!

LA,,,,, and that doesnt mean Los Angeles or Lower Alabama!!!!! LOLOL

In Breaux Bridge,,,, On the Bayou Teche',,,,,, LOL!!!!:cheers: :dizzy: :clap:

Ha,ha,ha.........Bummer about the saw though RR. :cheers:

Ok Guys Here for you viewing Pleasure!!!!! another Saw Demolished By one of My Bro Daniel's Greenhorn Groundies!!!! Sheesh!!!!!

We got this saw @ THE November 07 TCIA Convention from the Dolmar Display Dealer
,,, It may have 100-150 Hours on it,,, if that many,,, how's this for Carnage??!!!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Trim the dogs nails.....................

Daniel Lives on the other Side of the Sabine River from Tejas!!!! Like uhhh!!!!

LA,,,,, and that doesnt mean Los Angeles or Lower Alabama!!!!! LOLOL

In Breaux Bridge,,,, On the Bayou Teche',,,,,, LOL!!!!:cheers: :dizzy: :clap:

That explains a lot.lol

Ill be dammed......dat boy messed up dat saw purty good dar :chainsaw: Did ya beat his azz?
1sadist1.gif

Nah,,,, He felt bad enough,,,,, you see they way it works for greenhorns,, they rake leaves pickup limbs, run a blower haul ropes, and riggin, hoses, etc. etc. gopher this and that they have no saws assigned to them,,,infact are only allowed to fuel/oil change bars and chains, crank, but no cutting, move saws about the jobsite as needed ,,,,,, if they do good they are allowed to limb and buck but only after recieving a real certified saw safety course, just like at the arborist expo,,,, that saw was the crane/loader operators saw,,, he was just letting the groundie do a little bucking between loads...when tha $h!t hit the fan!!!!!

it ended up getting real ugly for a few days after that,,,, what was so bad is the loader had been turning around by the pole in the same place for two days,,, had he set it on the side wher the turn around wasnt,,,,, it would never had gotten touched!!!!

but is all good now!!!! I'm gonna fix it as soon as I get through & fix Brownpots 359!!!!!!!

Last edited:
what a story!!!and hilarious smile faces--looks a little too graphic for some of the kidies here--

kudo's to you rat- you have the most tenacity ive ever seen when it comes to working on that 359....lol...you aren't putting it in the shed with all your stihl's are you? probably too intimidated!!!-lol

what a story!!!and hilarious smile faces--looks a little too graphic for some of the kidies here--

kudo's to you rat- you have the most tenacity ive ever seen when it comes to working on that 359....lol...you aren't putting it in the shed with all your stihl's are you? probably too intimidated!!!-lol

it dont matter what brand it is to me,,, its sitting right in the middle of the work bench,,, waiting for me!!!!

Ive actually learned a little bit more about Huskies by working on it so thats a good thing,,,

RR2'ed

Hey RR, did you let A.O.D sharpen that chain again??:hmm3grin2orange:

I dont know how I missed this post,,,,

I wouldnt let him sharpen a pencil,,,,, or come to think of it maybe a crayon would be more his speed,,,,,

One of my chains,, No F:censored: ing way!!!!!!

Last edited:
OK Here is the story I got,,, As I was not there,,,,, the dolmar was wearing a 28" bar and had been used mostly for bucking and some busting up of larger tops

They were doing a removal of some beetle Kill and the state allows for immediate burning if there is sufficient space between property boundries buildings etc. etc.,,,,, and all that was good,,, and the targeted trees were concentrated in one spot of the property,,, so as a few of the trees came down and were bucked and piled with the loader, (here is were it gets stupid,,,) they started the fire,,,, (Why they did that confuses even me) well the greenhorn set the saw down after bucking the spars into desired size for moving with the loader, consequently too close to the fire,, and the fire got a little out of control when the rest of the trees were being added,,,, Well the groundie noticed the saw getting blistered,,, so he picked it up and moved it,, but instead of putting it on the truck he set it beside a light pole on the path the loader was working,,, operator never saw it!!!!!!:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

I Ran it on the bottle and it runs good,,, need a tank rear handle, controls, throttle cable, assembly. air filter, filter cover, new grip for the top handle, I may be able to salvage the starter cover it has a snag @ the back of the pull rope bushing!!!!:monkey: but I havent torn it down yet,,,,

From your post- I sense you are TOO in touch with your feminine side... And don't realize exactl;y what transpired. You have some sympathy for an accident, ok.

SHAME on the rest of you guys for not picking it up two pages ago.....

I think the culprit is VERY smart. He knew it was worse than blistered, and set it righ in the wheel path, to get mangalated?

From your post- I sense you are TOO in touch with your feminine side... And don't realize exactl;y what transpired. You have some sympathy for an accident, ok.

SHAME on the rest of you guys for not picking it up two pages ago.....

I think the culprit is VERY smart. He knew it was worse than blistered, and set it righ in the wheel path, to get mangalated?

Now thats not true,,, with the size the fire was getting to from other accounts it was just a panic mode mistake,,,, main thing here 1st off no one was hurt, and we didnt burn the woods down,,,,, second is learn from the mistake,,,, saws can be replaced people cant,,,,,, without our people we cant get work done,,,, He's learnin!!!!!!:dizzy: just kinda expensive!!!!! besides Cuttin Scott is gonna take care of my bro on the parts!!!!!

Back