80f And Burning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJR

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Trying to paint down stairs and the paint won't dry, just too humid. Closed the windows and started the fire up. The cedar got the stove top up to 400F in no time and the paint doesn't stand a chance. If there was ever a beer drinking job this is it. I hate to paint but like the wife happy!!!

nothing like baking on the paint!!

I don't paint.. wife asked me once.. never again.. She's painting the bedroom next week (her friends helping)

Mmmm beer..

Painting sucks. I love wood. I milled a bunch of cedar last spring I was v-grooving for the walls in my man cave. It came clear I did not have enough to do the job ( the rot seen with most eastern white cedar, thus my current fire). I ran with what I got for now, and painted - that hurts. The good news is, the lady still wants me to take down the rest of her problem eastern white cedar. I will do this after deer season and will give me a good winter project. I did put some hickory on the fire, well just because I could. I hope you all are well out there.

It is that time of year when the only things required to burn is a beer and some wood.

Busting hump all year bringing in the wood demands satisfaction. :laugh:

"But honey, I cleaned the chimney and had to see if I did a good job before it gets real cold."

It is that time of year when the only things required to burn is a beer and some wood.

Busting hump all year bringing in the wood demands satisfaction. :laugh:

"But honey, I cleaned the chimney and had to see if I did a good job before it gets real cold."

Now that to have establised a draft the next excuse could be "If we lose the draft in the chimney I have to go through the whole process all over again."

Better than "I opened a beer and it just semed like the thing to do."

Latest posts

Back