9 Year old girl injured by father

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My kids are in the house when I mow the lawn never mind cutting limbs/wood. My prayers go out to girl and family
Pete

I want my kids present whether I'm mowing, trimming, doing tree work, etc.

I stress safety and PPE. I want them to see and understand what is happening..from a safe distance. They even watch training videos.

That way they don't grow up clueless.

Which maybe what happened here. We don't know that she was even supposted to be or allowed to be there. She might have been on her way to tell him dinner's ready or something.

It was an accident. That is all we know for sure.

My prayers go out to the family and I'm so glad she is ok.

I stress safety and PPE. I want them to see and understand what is happening..from a safe distance. They even watch training videos.

Which maybe what happened here. We don't know that she was even supposted to be or allowed to be there. She might have been on her way to tell him dinner's ready or something.

It was an accident. That is all we know for sure.

My prayers go out to the family and I'm so glad she is ok.

+1

Agreed on all points. :cheers:

I do the same thing! I catch some good videos on youtube.

I agree totally i have 2 13 year old boys they know the safe way to do most anything they help me with, but they do get a little careless once in a while, they are aware of consequences though.

Latest posts

Back