A Big Thanks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middleagemutant

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have had a Jonsered 2253 for almost 2 years that never ran good or wanted to start. I took said saw to 2 dealers only to have them say all well but it wasn't. So I sent it out to Performance outdoor equipment AKA fordf150 well he fixed it there where 2 big air leaks replaced piston and cylinder and updated the carb Well I ran an entire tank today almost 90 today started three pulls cold and 1 warm ran awesome never ran this good. If you'rein the market for a saw check them out very impressed with them can't thank them enough top notch service.

I have had a Jonsered 2253 for almost 2 years that never ran good or wanted to start. I took said saw to 2 dealers only to have them say all well but it wasn't. So I sent it out to Performance outdoor equipment AKA fordf150 well he fixed it there where 2 big air leaks replaced piston and cylinder and updated the carb Well I ran an entire tank today almost 90 today started three pulls cold and 1 warm ran awesome never ran this good. If you'rein the market for a saw check them out very impressed with them can't thank them enough top notch service.

Nice to give credit to those that deserve it. Fordf150 is good to deal with, treated me good on parts.

Latest posts

Back