A buncha idiots with a chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where did he expect it to go? They are lucky if they did not kill anyone.:dizzy:

where did he expect it to go? They are lucky if they did not kill anyone.:dizzy:

They look Mexican, they were probably hired for crack by the looks of the surroundings I dowt they cared where it went. I have cut smaller trees and had them do this and they scared the ####t out of me going back to make a cut like he did (I learned my lesson)

AWW man! The video was cut short and we didn't even get to see the ending after we had to sit through all of that?
I was hoping that was the best one yet but without seeing the ending who knows what happened.
Something interesting:
if someone did get hurt and the people who filmed it didn't call 911 I would believe they would be at fault as well.

Keep at those small sticks Pinky. You will learn how things react and how to deal with it. Always go through the plan of attack, ask yourself " what if". We all have had errors but not like that video.

Last edited:
AWW man! The video was cut short and we didn't even get to see the ending after we had to sit through all of that?
I was hoping that was the best one yet but without seeing the ending who knows what happened.
Something interesting:
if someone did get hurt and the people who filmed it didn't call 911 I would believe they would be at fault as well.

Keep at those small sticks Pinky. You will learn how things react and how to deal with it. Always go through the plan of attack, ask yourself " what if". We all have had errors but not like that video.

I know I read the top rated comment about half way through, the one I did like this was about 1-1/2' dbh in the woods. Yeah not calling 911 and recording it is hiding evidence or something.

Latest posts

Back