A chainsaw "invention" that should never been sold....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can i buy one and can it be optioned with large spikes?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Probably not a bad idea for the 1st time chainsaw user's jump on YouTube and have a look at the kickback vids.
Most you can see happening the second the vid starts but the inexperienced operaters are clueless they are about to take a chain to the face.
Now who's gonna run this thing on there precious saw? DIY stump grinding.
Emagine how hard that thing is on the crank! Lol
images (70).jpeg

Probably not a bad idea for the 1st time chainsaw user's jump on YouTube and have a look at the kickback vids.
Most you can see happening the second the vid starts but the inexperienced operaters are clueless they are about to take a chain to the face.
View attachment 835267
Wow, that seems like an exceptionally terrible idea.

View attachment 835267

You'd have blisters the size of jellyfish by the time you ground a stump with that thing...good lord.

If the Husqvarna Trio wasn''t bad enough( yes, I own one) some dim bulb came up with this idea and actually sold them to the public.
If I spotted this contraption on someone's saw, I don't know if I would laugh or cry . Most likely the former.

View attachment 835069

View attachment 835070
Wow, what a great idea. Make 1/2 of the saw unusable.

That looks like the 1st piece of safety bull$hit that would get removed from the saw if the nanny state were to mandated it.

View attachment 835267

We have a stumper that runs off a TS760av, and it works great. Its very had work but it can do stumps no other machine can get near. Those aches are soon soothed with the cool feel of money well earned. Its slow, but we only charge it by the hour

Back