A couple Pics of the Progress this Weekend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkpoor

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Been haulin all I can take down this last week. Sometimes they fall but don't hit the ground too. This used to be somewhat of a problem till the BoDozer came along. There was 3 5100's there that day and some Huskys and a Solo for the bigger stuff.
359152743.jpg

359152752.jpg

359152773.jpg

359152795.jpg

this is me lusting after that brush grapple. but my tractor doesnt have an extra hydraulic circuit.
Mine didn't either. I added a 3rd SCV after I got the tractor. But as Eric said you can get those Fasse multiplier valves too. Thats what I started with until I found the 3rd SCV kit cheap on Epay.
How you like that Chevy Van?
Thats an "02' 3500. A van IMO is just a cheap truck that allows you to store all your stuff dry and more secure. I bought that new for about 1/2 that of a 1ton PU and outside of the fact I can't put a GN in it its the same. It has served me well.
328031385.jpg

Ductape Wrote

Got a better pic of your dump trailer?
Its a 6x10 Moritz. I got that size for 2 reasons. First I wanted to be able to maybe haul it behind the tractor in some tight places and second its not hard make those real heavy especially with dirt/gravel ect. The first load in that dumper was dirt. A couple of scopes from a BH and it weighed 12K. If I had bought the larger one I could never have used its capacity anyway unless it was mulch or firewood. That one with the side boards will haul a loose cord throwed in.
359152731.jpg

Nice set up how is your dump trailer holding up, I have heard of them but never had one or known anyone locally that has one.
I think Moritz is top shelf in dump trailers. They are sturdily constructed, seem sealed throughout before paint so you won't see the rust streaks all over and has scissors lift. It has never failed to easily lift a load.

Latest posts

Back