A different sort of chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that attachment was intended for brush cutting,close to the ground,bet it worked great for harvesting Christmas trees.
if someone is determined to attack a small tree I guess more power to them,better read up on the kickback warning,can't imagine getting that old girl pinched,no slip clutch either I'll bet.

Those things do have a slipper clutch that actually works pretty well. It doubles as the PTO on/off switch and is located between the attachment and powerhead. I have one of the right angle drives for the circular saws but I've never found a 24" blade so I've promised it to someone else. I have an old LI model with a brush hog and I've never understood why other owners are so passionate about these machines. They are very durable but who cares if it's not that useful of a machine in the first place. The only two attachments that really work well are the brush mower and the snow blower, which will blow snow about 100'.
John...

Latest posts

Back