A few pictures of my truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catman963

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am a little bored this afternoon.... and I found this forum, so figured I would post up a few pictures of my rig....

2002 Ford F-250 PowerStroke Diesel - about 68,000 miles on 'er now

Mods:

Tymar/6637 intake
4" downpipe, 4" exhaust, to 5" stacks (straight pipe all the way) :rock:
6 Autometer gauges
DP Tuner chip
Garrett Ball Bearing turbo, with non-ebv, high flow turbo outlet
Built transmission - billet triple-disc converter, BTS valve body....
Tru-Cool 4739 trans cooler
CCV mod, routed into the exhaust
shimmed FPR
ITP HPX crossover
Silverstar bulbs in headlights and fog lights

307 HP and 670 FT LBS on the dyno, and...
15.8 & 84mph at Maple Grove Raceway.

Old pic - before the stacks
attachment.php

Stacks
attachment.php

On the track - Maple Grove Raceway
attachment.php

Working hard
attachment.php

Playing hard - load of toys
attachment.php

Ya man looks good!! Its even better if you ride in it. It will put you back in the seat. :jawdrop:

NICE! :cheers:
You can see you wear the pants in your house. :cheers:

I do wear the pants here but I don't get a new truck for a few more years.
I didn't pull out years ago, so I'm paying child support. lol a little.
Here's one of my trucks minus the chipper truck.

0219091411.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, you are getting your arse kicked...:)jk...

:dizzy: Yea, that guy was running like... a 13 flat!!

With the name catman what sort of pos is this? :check:

Don't knock it, til you run one!! They are pretty darn sweet machines!! I have run the Cat mini track loaders - and the Takeuchi will run circles around 'em :cheers:

Don't knock it, til you run one!! They are pretty darn sweet machines!! I have run the Cat mini track loaders - and the Takeuchi will run circles around 'em :cheers:

Not gonna hurt my feelings, I was just giving you :censored: since you seem to have an affiliation with Cat. :cheers:

:dizzy: Yea, that guy was running like... a 13 flat!!

Thankfully Cat re-designed their Track system recently because I hate their old track machines! Those "Uchi's" are seriously awesome! I've run the t-180's and a few Uchis in the same day and felt that the takeuchi was even a better machine than the Bobcat t-180....I don't remember the model of the uchi I was running unfortunatel.

Sweet truck Catman! Too bad emission standards choked Caterpillar to the point of removing all their on-road diesel motors :( I guess we can thank the Democrats for that. Fortunately those yellow offroad motors are still stomping around in the dirt.....that and I got one of the last ones in my KW roll-off truck. A good ol' yeller c-13!

Last edited:
Not gonna hurt my feelings, I was just giving you :censored: since you seem to have an affiliation with Cat. :cheers:

Lol Its all good man - I figured it was joking!! o, and - no, not an "affiliation" - but I am a heavy equipment operator.... well, when we HAVE WORK!!! :cry: I have been laid off since Thanksgiving, and not really any work in sight yet.... :censored:

Do you have a front end leveling kit on it? If so which and how does it ride?

Yes - I have a single add-a-leaf on the front. I don't really think it affected the ride much at all - it really doesn't ride any differently that my buddies stock truck. That big heavy diesel hanging on the front end keeps the stock ride even with the added springs!! :laugh:

Back