A Few Videos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tr33Climb3r

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys I haven't been on here lately and I have a few videos I put together and never posted here. Instead of posting them in separate threads I will just throw it in one. Watch the ones that seem interesting if any of them do. :disdain:

The helmet cam is the Drift HD170 Stealth. Some of them were shot in 720p and some where not. They go from oldest to newest.

Enjoy

MS 200T Debut - YouTube

Ash Tree Removal w/ Light Rigging - YouTube

Work for my Grandparents - YouTube

Removin' A Tree Down By The River - YouTube

Maple Tree Removal Timelapse - YouTube

Dead Oak Removal - YouTube

Nice safe, efficient technique (watched the ash one and the dead oak one). I like how you let the saw do the work, like its supposed to, and how your posture was when making the cuts. Just gotta watch those tops kickin' back on you.

You even used both of your hands to hold the saw and hung it up before pushing off any wood.

Nice safe, efficient technique (watched the ash one and the dead oak one). I like how you let the saw do the work, like its supposed to, and how your posture was when making the cuts. Just gotta watch those tops kickin' back on you.

You even used both of your hands to hold the saw and hung it up before pushing off any wood.

Thanks for the compliments :rock:

Nice videos, I like how you use the snap cut a lot.

What's the friction saver type rig you are using with the Pinto? pulley on it? Looks like a good idea if I am figuring right.

I disagree with pretty much everything you just said. To me it looked like more expsensive gear than work experience.

When I saw the guy cross his hands with the one being under the hand saw blade I cringed.

The rig work was cheesy. Rigging up for little cuts is not effecient, nor safe. It looked like the guy was making toothpicks. Just to many little cuts when one or two big ones would have been better. That entails getting better posture and position to make them.

Also I think the chain on the 20 was to tight.

Well Dan,

I guess I wasn't watching as careful as I thought. Didn't see the crossed hand.....

I also didn't say anything about the small cuts. I wasn't up there (obviously) so I don't know how he felt about taking anything larger than what he did.

Will you ever respond to my PM about your Dingo for sale????

Nice videos, I like how you use the snap cut a lot.

What's the friction saver type rig you are using with the Pinto? pulley on it? Looks like a good idea if I am figuring right.

That device is called the pulleySAVER. Super slick.

Thanks for watching

I disagree with pretty much everything you just said. To me it looked like more expsensive gear than work experience.

When I saw the guy cross his hands with the one being under the hand saw blade I cringed.

The rig work was cheesy. Rigging up for little cuts is not effecient, nor safe. It looked like the guy was making toothpicks. Just to many little cuts when one or two big ones would have been better. That entails getting better posture and position to make them.

Also I think the chain on the 20 was to tight.

Thanks for your comments. Watching the videos I have improved my hand positioning when it comes to handsaws.

The rigging was smaller yes and I could have gotten away with bigger pieces but the people that were working on the ground didn't have much more room to move things around because of the backed up brush. As well as weight so they could manage them.

You were right the 200T chain was tight. It didn't sound as bad in person. I loosened it after.

Latest posts

Back