A really happy stump grinder ...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupocoffee

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I had 114 of my worn out Sandvik teeth, from my Carlton SP7015 re-tipped. My old teeth were beyond sharpening anymore. These are like new again. I hope I'll be happy with the end results. The only thing that could be an issue would be if the carbide tips come off. I'll know in short order. I paid for the shipping to them and they paid for return shipping. Total cost was right at $600 plus my shipping to them. Time will tell and if I have issues, I'll post about that later. This is $10 less per tooth than I pay for new teeth. Even with shipping both ways it was right at $5.50 each. The company is in Michigan. I will not post the name because it may not be allowed.
IMG_5853.JPG

I've got a bunch of teeth for my Carlton SP-2000 that need sharpening or retipped. Shoot me a PM with the company or their web address, when you get a chance!

I've got a bunch of teeth for my Carlton SP-2000 that need sharpening or retipped. Shoot me a PM with the company or their web address, when you get a chance!
wit-sonqualitytool I talked to them prior to sending the teeth. The lady, who answers, is very pleasant. They have different prices for different teeth. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back