A Spritz Before Getting In The Crewbus

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A few days ago when it rained pretty hard, and my co-workers and I came in at the end of the day, all putting boots on dryers and hanging up soaked shirts and Tin gear, somebody else from the office came in and said, "WHEE-YEWWW! Smells like wet Technicians in here!"

That would be the scent hardest to duplicate in a salve or candle, I think.

I came home with Wet Berrypicker scent in my pickup. Oh and it was complimented by Wet Dog scent. I would not want to duplicate those. Yuckers. But you never know. It could be the new Pachouli Oil?

Try stuffing in the crummy after a wet day... heater blasting...with a guy who eats cloves of garlic all day long!!! Nasty!

i was walking in town a few days ago, I'd stepped onto the streets with the boys who were sick of dinner with friends. We saw a store that I swear has cornered the "logger chic" look. I must stop in and review for authenticity, perhaps straight after work. maybe they have some of those scents for sale, or could sell yours.

I bet I could sell them a "no caulks" sign for $1000.
I also bet they have some pretty nice #### in there, but I'd never admit it.

By the way, "Portlandia" is some funny as ####. I've watched a couple on netflix. Pretty well nails a lot of the cliches.

The best part is how much it pisses off "real" Portlanders. You know it's some hard-hitting satire if the subjects themselves are butt-hurt.

Portlandia does hit it right on some stuff. Just head to Pioneer Square in the afternoon.

I wonder if they'll do an episode on the unwanted campers?

it is funny and some of those skits you could plug in Berkeley just as easy, however Berkeley wishes they could be Portland

Back