Accredited Tree Care Company in PA looking for climbers/crew leaders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvtree

Reaction score
We are an Accredited Tree Care Company actively searching for candidates to interview for immediate tree climber/crew leader positions. Feel free to check us out on-line at www.cvtslandscape.com and follow the link for career paths to complete an application. We would love to hear from you.

Hey! does a Mike B work for you guys?? I know him from college.

Thats a nice site & looks like a good company! the only thing I cant stand & its not a bust on you is: TCIA Accredited tree company.....what a rip off!!

My CPA handles my books, my attorney handles my legal issues, my equipment is inspected & maintained along with weekly tailgate meetings & adherence to a written safety policy!! my guys are all clean ( no drugs), first aide & cpr certified, etc.....

So what is the big deal with this money grab, I understand the arborist certification, but who is the TCIA to tell me how to run my biz when I spend enough time & money to insure all is OK! This in my opinion is TCIA`s way to get their hand in the cookie jar!!!!

Any company working to the best of a "legal" capacity is already accredited, TCIA has no Biz looking at my books, my CPA, Lawyer & the goverment have the right too, why would TCIA need to!........& on top of that who cares if a tree service is TCIA accredited??? customers dont know what an arborist is let alone..this!! TCIA is gonna try to pass this through the government for all to abide by................F:censored:k them!!

sorry to rant, but that accredited crap pizzes me off!! Im a legit biz & the TCIA promoting this crap to make money & to say you are a better company if you are accredited is pure BS!!

LXT..............

wow! tell us how you really feel lxt :cheers:

LOL, I know NC I shouldnt of ranted like that, looks like a good, solid company. I just hate all these organisations drumming up the next new big cert, etc.. for us poor tree guys.........If they want to help??? let us small businesses alone, get us loans to build our biz....there would be useful help!!

Ever notice most of the TCIA & ISA executives are suit & tie types, they wouldnt know an honest days work in our field to save their lives!!

our backs hurt from lifting, climbing, etc... their poor little hands hurt from typing, writing & they have to squint to see the computer screen.....& they`re overseeing an entity wanting to represent me!! :dizzy: LOL

LXT............

LOL, I know NC I shouldnt of ranted like that, looks like a good, solid company. I just hate all these organisations drumming up the next new big cert, etc.. for us poor tree guys.........If they want to help??? let us small businesses alone, get us loans to build our biz....there would be useful help!!

Ever notice most of the TCIA & ISA executives are suit & tie types, they wouldnt know an honest days work in our field to save their lives!!

our backs hurt from lifting, climbing, etc... their poor little hands hurt from typing, writing & they have to squint to see the computer screen.....& they`re overseeing an entity wanting to represent me!! :dizzy: LOL

LXT............

Being a small business owner myself I know your pain lxt:cheers: It's hard to make it day by day worrying if i'm gonna be in business from month to month especially in the winter. Hopefully their is a light at the end of the tunnel for all us true professionals.

Yes, He does. He's a great guy and has become an excellent tree man.

Yes, He does. He's a great guy and has become an excellent tree man.
Well thats good to hear. He is a good dude. I seen him last year at the shade tree expo in lancaster, I couldn't make it this year. Tell him Marc said hi.

Latest posts

Back