aches pains pulls etc.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiting-5

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
hurt my back up near my shoulder collar bone area last week been taking ibo and pain reliver but could not shake it.sis-in-law gave me some stuff called the arnica rub homeopathic rub used on sore area two nights in row after first night all pain almost gone after second night pain all gone feel great just thought i would pass on not like we ever get pains doing firewood.

there web site is natrabio.com
she got it at store called world market but walgreens has it also look for arnica in the label.

You're talking about Arnica Montana which also comes in pill form that you dissolve under your tongue. It's a good old remedy for aches and inflammation. Go over to the Accidents and fatalities forum and look up a thread called "How many of you deal with backpain"? and you'll see a LOT of things related to this.

Nice of you to pass on the information. There isn't a day goes by that I don't hurt somewhere, no matter what I take or do! Guess it's part of getting older and trying to do things that used to come easily to me!

:greenchainsaw:

Back