Advertising

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtm165

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi, I am in the stump grinding business and it has been almost 2 years! I didn't get too much advertising done last year besides connections and an ad for the yellowpages. I am doing this part time and have a job as a salesman for a family tree care business. Right when spring comes I am thinking of new ways (low cost) to make my company (stump grinding) have even more work. What do you guys think of 10% referral. The customer who refers my business gets a part of it . Additional ways to advertise?

Thank you
Daniel

I don't think I would do 10% that could be alot if it was a big job just do a 25 dollar gift card to wal-mart or something like that

or maybe a gas card that would get people's attention right now

I think networking with other pros in related and unrelated feilds work the best. This is how I grew my buisness. Plumbers, roofers, handymen, painters, landscapers, nurserymen, any service that a home owner may call. Build your book of quality buinesses refer each other work.

Demoliton companys are always looking for stump grinding when the stumps are too close to fences and paths for them to rip out.

Back