Advertising

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deyatoler

Reaction score
Would like thoughts on this advertisement made by a local guy competing against other companies?

Attachments

• IMG_1129.jpeg
    IMG_1129.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1131.jpeg
    IMG_1131.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 1
Didn’t say there was a problem asked for thoughts?
Based on the word choice and perceived attitude, I wouldn't hire them.

I like down to earth folks, but that's poor representation of oneself, imo. And gives no contractor info to verify the insurance policy, etc...

Just my opinion.

And the problem is?

No real problems with it. To each their own. Present yourself however one wants to, but don't be surprised if your phone's not ringing off the hook as a result.

Do you burn wood? If so he seems to offer that most times for free. I kind of think you put this in the wrong section. Is he perceived competition to you? Thinking about finding some folks to sub out some of your work going by your avatar?
No I don’t burn wood to much liability we do offer to cut and stack it for the customer. No he’s not competition I cover a large part of Louisiana and some parts of Texas including a contract with the military base so I stay pretty busy. No I do not want to sub out any work we are family owned and run. Was just wondering what other professionals think about this advertising strategy pros/cons? That avatar is my company logo.

Back