Advice Please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NC Firewood

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I posted this thread a while back but didn't get any results. I'm looking at the super splitter for my small firewood business and need to talk with someone about the models they own/owned. The three are the J, HD, and Special Edition. Mainly the Special Edition, is it worth 1200 more bucks? Honda motor, 3+ hp, and 2:1 gear reduction, can you tell a big difference between that and the HD? I've got 2 Hyd. splitters now but need something more reliable with speed. Help please, thanks.

stop it,..

LOL Every time you post I am forced to go to your photo link.. and there stands that pretty young hard bodied gal.. LOL
I am sorry to say I can offer no advice/.

LOL Every time you post I am forced to go to your photo link.. and there stands that pretty young hard bodied gal.. LOL
I am sorry to say I can offer no advice/.

gees....now he's going to get a million hits just to check her out.

can't help you out on the super split, but try using the forum search option.....i know we've talked about them several times.

You may want to re-phrase your post to something like this:

Nice looking blond, seeks advise for super-split woodsplitter, for picture follow link below.

That should bring in some reply's!

Received some help on the super splits, and called to main office. I've got an HD model comming the end of August so I'll post some reviews on it when I put a couple hours on it. Appreciate to replies on my girlfriend, takes a tough girl to put up with country life.

Back