Aftermarket 026 carb bore

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are generally slightly smaller than a 194 including the choke inlet bore. Won’t make much difference though.
Back when Huztl first began selling the WT194 copies the bores were larger for a short period of time. I was messing around with a bunch of 026`s so I grabbed 6 of those combination kits they were selling, top cover, airfilter cover, carb, airfilter, fuel line and impulse line all for a ridiculous cheap price. Those carbs actually worked great but the ones that came after were way cheaper appearing and had smaller venturies.

Ok. Good to know. Right now I have a 026 that I wanna upgrade the carb on for cheap and right now its currently sporting an unknown aftermarket carb. I measured the venturi and it's 12.4mm, so its even smaller than a WT-22. And none of the ads say anything about the bore size, so I was hoping that some of the saw modifyer folks maybe knew of a "certain" brand with "specific" bore size.

I modify a lot of 026`s & MS260`s and the carb for them is the WT194 OEM, it will feed the heavily ported cylinders for any use under/below a full out race version. I and others have tried carbs from larger saws but they all had their limitations not suitable for a work or even fun saw.

Ok. So it sounds like the expensive wt194 is what I neesld to search for then. Was hoping to get by cheap, as this 026 was a cheap saw for me and isn't perfect by any means. It just needs a boost in power, which I can port and change that, but figured I would need a bigger/better carb in order to see the full potential.

Ok. So it sounds like the expensive wt194 is what I neesld to search for then. Was hoping to get by cheap, as this 026 was a cheap saw for me and isn't perfect by any means. It just needs a boost in power, which I can port and change that, but figured I would need a bigger/better carb in order to see the full potential.
I just got an oem wt 194 I think $60 ,flea bay out of Pickneyville Ill, works great

Back