Age limit on ISA?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlenick

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
For the past year I have been working for a local tree company. This past year I took an interest in tree climbing. Next year I hope to start my own Tree and Landscape Company. The Majority of my work will be landscape and mulch installs. I have enrolled in some classes on arboriculture. I will mainly be focusing on trimming and small spruce and pine take downs (less than 30’). I know my limits and don’t take on any jobs that I can’t handle. It will be a legit company, licensed and insured for 2 million.

To get to the point; is there an age limit on the exam? I have purchased the study material and have been reviewing it for a couple of weeks. Also is there a web sight that shows the test dates? (I have looked on ISA’s web sight but couldn’t locate it)

Thanks a lot,
Nick

If you are too old to handle the "Hot Chicks" that are available to you after becoming certified then you are too old. But I dont think ISA has an age limit.

Back