AH47 Parts needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerking

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Got an old Sears that supposedly was from the wartime era, that I'd like to get going...The rings were locked up into the grooves, And I broke them while trying to free them up. Does anyone still have a source where I can get rings? Eveything else is in really good condition, including the cylinder.
Thanks
Rich

Hey P.K., when ya find one, see if they got two. I need one also, complete piston with rings. Randy Mac may have a complete motor for sale or swap. Send him a P.M.

:cheers:

Hey PK

Is that for the economy line! I have 2 on the property and love them!!! Both tandem transmissions!!

As for the saw, what is the model #

Yes Sir Teddy...It is for the Economy Tractor!! Got a 69 JimDandy that I restore years back na d have loads of NOS if ya ever need parts!! As for the part # for the rings, I came up with TEC310149A.
Thank you kindly
Rich

Hey Rich!
Two 1614's here! One is the wife's mower and the second is my dually plow monster! LOL! Glad to here they are others out there!!

Is it possible to upload a pic?
Or if you want email and I will post it for you.

AH47 parts

Got an old Sears that supposedly was from the wartime era, that I'd like to get going...The rings were locked up into the grooves, And I broke them while trying to free them up. Does anyone still have a source where I can get rings? Eveything else is in really good condition, including the cylinder.
Thanks
Rich

Hope not to step on any toes, let me know if I am. Should have a good piston, cylinder and rings if you still need them. PM me if so.
4000fixed

Latest posts

Back