air filter idea......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownpot Deaton

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
just an idea..since the 288 low profile filters are still abundent..and i cant find a filter for my 2100...is it possible to take the mount between the carb and airfilter off of a 288 and put it onto my 2100 and start using the 288 filters...i think the mount fits...no idea if filter would??? any ideas....

also..on a seperate note...how good were the 288xp with the high rise...saw one for sale on fleabay that had never been used..wanted $850....i have no intentions..but was impressed that it had never been used........

Hmmm.....

Sounds like an interesting idea. I'll take a look tonight and see if that might work. Unless someone chimes in before with some input.

just an idea..since the 288 low profile filters are still abundent..and i cant find a filter for my 2100...is it possible to take the mount between the carb and airfilter off of a 288 and put it onto my 2100 and start using the 288 filters...i think the mount fits...no idea if filter would??? any ideas....

also..on a seperate note...how good were the 288xp with the high rise...saw one for sale on fleabay that had never been used..wanted $850....i have no intentions..but was impressed that it had never been used........

I saw that new one on eBay - sweet!

Back