almost sold my 041super till ????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alongo

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey< Had a guy interested in my 041 sper av and it hadn't been run ion 6 years. Got it out, gassed and oiled it, and it started on the 4th pull. went out to the woods and was remembered of the power of this saw and the ease of cuts, well by the time my arms were sore I had cut a half cord and bucked quite a few 24 inch hunks.
Needless to say I won't be selling the old heavy relic. Small saws are light and wonderfull but there is just nothing like raw power. It will stay in the workshop for big jobs, I just have to remember to bring it along to the woods.

Happened to me too, had it on CL for a week, no replies, so I used it similar like yourself, took the ad down and got an email later that night, like yourself I had to decline selling mine too, same reasons.

I also love the exhaust note when it's under load.

I have a non antivibe and I forget how much I take it (antivibe mounts) for granted.

YEPP .....Sometimes.....YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TILL......IT'S ALMOST GONE!

AND....YOU DON'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT!...... boo hoo....booo hooo! boo hoooo:confused::confused::mad::cry:

Hey< Had a guy interested in my 041 sper av and it hadn't been run ion 6 years. Got it out, gassed and oiled it, and it started on the 4th pull. went out to the woods and was remembered of the power of this saw and the ease of cuts, well by the time my arms were sore I had cut a half cord and bucked quite a few 24 inch hunks.
Needless to say I won't be selling the old heavy relic. Small saws are light and wonderfull but there is just nothing like raw power. It will stay in the workshop for big jobs, I just have to remember to bring it along to the woods.

I understand completely - :cheers:

Back