Amazing chainsaw carving video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow

This person is really good! I wish there was a more detailed portrayal of the techniques they are using for attaching the add ons. There are quite a few other cool chainsaw videos by the same poster: Thejeisonsan . Thanks for posting.-ken

Wow!

Incredible skill. Shame he only does those comic figurines. Something a little more natural/real would be awesome. Thanks for posting it.

Did anyone notice....

THAT HE WAS DRESSED AS A PSYCHOPATHIC MURDERER????? :cheers:

I think he dresses like that to keep the sawdust off. I noticed from carving that #### gets everywhere. I think the mask help so that he doesn't have to wear eye protection. I do admit though he looks like the Texas Chainsaw massacre meets Mike Myers... or is that Jason??? been a while since i've seen a good horror movie.

Last edited:
Convinced...

Ok, I have the mask (mine even glows in the dark!), the jumpsuit, bandana and the single heavy glove that I can't find the match for...now all I need is the crane, heavy equipment, time, money and skill. Nope, not ready yet.

Latest posts

Back