american pickers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Picker shows but unfortunately between them, storage wars etc everyone thinks their crap is worth gold now. Every person selling a chainsaw will have a rare, vintage, collectable, expensive saw that 9 out of 10 times is trash.

I still want to see one of Danny Ds burlesques shows though :msp_tongue:

Just like Barrett Jackson killed the collector car world for the average Joe

About 2 years ago the pickers were in Southern IL. (I think). They were on a guys farm, as they were opening the door to about a 1 car garage they asked what was inside. The old man said it was full of chainsaws. They showed a quick shot inside as they closed the door and said they weren't interested in saws. They were piled chest high.

Might be the holy grail of chainsaws, who has the treasure map to that guys barn?:D

They showed a 30 sec clip of the North Cascade Highway tonight :msp_wink:

About 2 years ago the pickers were in Southern IL. (I think). They were on a guys farm, as they were opening the door to about a 1 car garage they asked what was inside. The old man said it was full of chainsaws. They showed a quick shot inside as they closed the door and said they weren't interested in saws. They were piled chest high.

That is a episode I defiantly missed:msp_biggrin:

..............I still want to see one of Danny Ds burlesques shows though :msp_tongue:

They are right here in Rock Island IL. For the most part she does shows in what is called the "district" which is a few blocks of bars

I want to see Danny D's "canvas". I bet it is very impressive

Steve

Without pics it never happened.....GO GET US SOME PICS!!!!!!

Well I cannot do that as I do not go to bars. I do not think I have been in a bar in the district in 20 years and I do not plan to in the future

Latest posts

Back