An awesome graduation present

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congregation, a little more information would be helpful. What did you graduatate from? Is this a reward from yourself? Or did someone else surprise you? Please except my present a Rep for you.

Congrats on graduating from high school. seems as some teens these days don't. So congrats,
But as I have seen and read around these parts on this forum, Pics or it didn't happen. :msp_biggrin:

Good luck, Have fun.

Graduating this early in the year?
I drove by the Store/factory in New Hampshire the other day....too bad it was closed at the time :-(

Now don't go wasting your money and time by going to college for something useless like I did.

Chainsaw boots were one of the best investments I've ever bought, I've got the Viking orange rubber ones, warm and water proof.

Im gona go to school for forrestry or machining

Forrestry can be dicey. So can Machinist jobs but with that you can go anywhere you want to live and find a job. Become a CNC programer and the paycheck can be pretty good the better you get. I've been in metal fab as a TIG welder all my life and it's got it's up and downs but not too bad really.

Back