and so it begins

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
she was blowing 150 just before tearn her down.
had some carbon build up i wanted to get rid of before running her.
anyways heres the teaser pic.
GEDC1806.jpg

havent decided if this will be fully ported on this tear down or if ill decarbon clean it up and run it stock for alittle bit.

yeah the 044 is gone now

she was blowing 150 just before tearn her down.
had some carbon build up i wanted to get rid of before running her.
anyways heres the teaser pic.
GEDC1806.jpg

havent decided if this will be fully ported on this tear down or if ill decarbon clean it up and run it stock for alittle bit.

yeah the 044 is gone now

You old dog, did Santa bring that or did you get it yourself! That is a nice saw. I have been eye'n those 90cc saws for a while my self. It seems like it was just yesterday when you were talking about how bad a** your 359 was ported and muff modded, now look atcha. Good luck! I can't wait to see what you do with it. I enjoy watching your videos.

thank you

i have the intake and exhaust traced on the piston and went to measure squish gasketless. this puppy isnt going to be running gasketless. looks like im going to be cutting a gasket out of beer can. maybe paper, i dunno.

loggin
the 044 came were this came from

Well, you're into to the 90cc club. Congrats Evan.

Kevin

thank you

i have the intake and exhaust traced on the piston and went to measure squish gasketless. this puppy isnt going to be running gasketless. looks like im going to be cutting a gasket out of beer can. maybe paper, i dunno.

loggin
the 044 came were this came from

Do the beer can. It won't compress and it tastes better.

I had an old 066 like that, I left it stock, and bot did it run!! With gasket squish was like .019 or something like that, it would hit the top of the cylinder with no gasket. Id just use the stock gasket.

yeah gasketless it wont even turn over.

i should have measured squish first, then id of left the gasket on the cylinder were it wanted stay

id order gaskets but i want to run this thing over christmas weekend soll ill most likely have to make my own. i think i have actual gasket paper floatin around here somewhere.

yours had a 020 squish with the gasket, maybe this one did to?

Brad i think im going to leave it alone for now.
it has cheasy azzzzzz dual port cover if anyone wants to trade for stnaderd cover. im looking on ebay right now at mufflers

Nice saw Evan, looks pretty clean! I say run it stock, you might be surprised. You can always mod it later, and by later I mean next week. :cheers:

Scott

Glad you finally got you a 90cc saw. You should have fun with it and run it stock for a little while.

Your not helping me get over my CAD very well Evan. I really need...er..want an 066 now. Its like waving crack in front of a crackhead..

Here wiggles, some more teaser pics.
003-3.jpg

018-1.jpg

I like the one on top better personally.

Your not helping me get over my CAD very well Evan. I really need...er..want an 066 now. Its like waving crack in front of a crackhead..

You don't want a 066. Horrible saw;)

Late model 066
330051845_akJKt-M.jpg

066 Red Light
285060745_kzy5m-M.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5-nDxcJCNA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5-nDxcJCNA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Was that the 044 for the 066 trade working out Evan? Yeah run it stock first and make some cookies and times. Keep that same log around until after you port it and do it again to see how well you did. Nice Work man! I'm keeping my eye out for a decent lookin one too.

Latest posts

Back