Another "fng" saying hey.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maineland

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey!
Somehow I've lost touch with this site, a few computers ago I used to belong to A/S and now recovering from a knee replacement I'm going silly with online time passing from my "easy chair" that I used to love. That's turned into a love/hate relationship now.😳I'm retired with more land than I've ever dreamed of and into some NRCS programs with the gubment, TSI work and maintaining the network of access roads and trails. I'm in between Freyburg and Sebago lake on the western side of the state.
I've got a decent inventory of woods toys including a band mill and once I get my mobility back.....
I'll be talking and reading here meanwhile. 👍

Welcome (back) almost 10 years to the day of the infamous scrounging thread start.

I know what you mean about the easy chair - it sounds great... until that's about all you can do. I had my knee replaced almost 2 years ago and it didn't start off well. It's better now, but not as awesome as some claim. Maybe my expectations are just too high as my doctors have repeatedly said. Hope your recovery goes well and you can run all your toys again soon.

I just found that thread and I'm pretty sure that I'm not that mainewoods guy! Either that or I'm "loosing it". I've never had too scrounge firewood, but the saddled moose is very familiar in the avatar. My email has not changed since I was last registered, but "forgot password" didn't find me so I just started over with what I thought was a new name??
Wasn't there a big "do over" here at A/S years ago?
I certainly don't want to hijack another guys name, but his post count is another clue that something is afoul. Or I need a checkup from the nneck up!
Edit; there's no space between maine and woods on that scrounging thread.
Mods I'd be happy to come up with a different handle if necessary. 👍

I just found that thread and I'm pretty sure that I'm not that mainewoods guy! Either that or I'm "loosing it". I've never had too scrounge firewood, but the saddled moose is very familiar in the avatar. My email has not changed since I was last registered, but "forgot password" didn't find me so I just started over with what I thought was a new name??
Wasn't there a big "do over" here at A/S years ago?
I certainly don't want to hijack another guys name, but his post count is another clue that something is afoul. Or I need a checkup from the neckup!🙄
Well, my bad then.
You're welcome to come hang out with us anyway though :).
@pioneerguy600 should be able to get you all fixed up. Send him a PM and give him your email info. You can find him under members/moderators, then click on his name, and then start conversation.
I removed the pic of the "other" Maine woods from my post above, but left the comment about the thread. Yeah, you shouldn't steal his name lol. What was yours previously.

...... Yeah, you shouldn't steal his name lol. What was yours previously.
I have C.R.S occasionally and apparently currently. I have tried logging in over the years with my best guessing with no success. Today I decided to just start a new registration.
Thanks for the warm welcome anyways. 👍

I've pm'd pioneer guy for guidance. 👍
Since Arbor1 has all the info available to her and I do not it would be best to contact her directly, she should be able to get the old site name back f the original eMail addy can be provided.

I guess I'll use Mainland for my handle.
From my brief (unintentional) confusion with mainewoods, he is missed and very well liked, hopefully he's just busy with other things and will find his way back here to pick up where he left off.
Now to see about changing things over with Arbor1

Back