Another "I suck" thread… 044...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Negative rep until you clean the bird sh!t off of that muffler.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I wish it was only bird crap lol. Not sure what it is? We washed it at work with a hose and it didn't come off. There's also some type of sap or glue on the case below the muffler.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I wish it was only bird crap lol. Not sure what it is? We washed it at work with a hose and it didn't come off. There's also some type of sap or glue on the case below the muffler.

If the silver reflective shield is missing, it is the adhesive used on that. That shield is there to protect the cast gasket under the muffler. Might want to replace it if it is missing.

Well a buddy at work had no use for this pretty old girl. He already had enough saws and was desperate for cash. She wasn't mint, but still looks great. I bet this thing was moved around his shop more than it was used to cut wood lolol. The compression reading is 150psi and the piston looked almost new. To be quit honest, I don't even think its broken. She's definitely a 10mm as I already checked the serial number.

I offered him $350 and he went for it. Yes I suck!!!! Don't hate!!!!View attachment 323762View attachment 323763 View attachment 323764
Looks like the original air filter to me
View attachment 323765
wow! and an (ES) bar to boot

Latest posts

Back