Another one looking to join

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meadowsuper

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello all

Just another guy who enjoys splitting and burning wood. I have been looking around for awhile, and enjoy the banter, so i figured i might join in.

The formalities: I burn 7-8 cords a year which I scrounge first, cut off my own property when needed. I burn with two wood stoves in my home, with a oil furnace back up and for hot water. I co-own a log splitter with another gentleman, but do 3/4 of my work by hand. I am a Stihl man, with a 460 and a 200t for when I climb or for the smallest stuff.

I look forward to learning, and participating in what goes on here, you all look like a good bunch of folks

Mike

Hello all

Just another guy who enjoys splitting and burning wood. I have been looking around for awhile, and enjoy the banter, so i figured i might join in.

The formalities: I burn 7-8 cords a year which I scrounge first, cut off my own property when needed. I burn with two wood stoves in my home, with a oil furnace back up and for hot water. I co-own a log splitter with another gentleman, but do 3/4 of my work by hand. I am a Stihl man, with a 460 and a 200t for when I climb or for the smallest stuff.

I look forward to learning, and participating in what goes on here, you all look like a good bunch of folks

Mike

Welcome to the site..

" I look forward to learning, and participating in what goes on here, you all look like a good bunch of folks " WELCOME !! first off we can see your blind! were all old codgers that smell like oil an gas fumes dirty on the outside and never seem to have any couth while out in the woods farting, spitting or any of the 100,rds of other things we cant get away with at home !! knowledgable in the finer workings of two stroke engins an the fine art of splitting wood with the slight of hand ! always working under the pressuer that makes us want to never leave home with out our tools of trade ???? anyways "WELCOME TO THE SITE !! NOW I NEED TO GO FART !! so dont excuse me and have fun!!

welcome aboard.... You already answered the saw question, so I guess all you need to do to prove your worthiness is send all senior members 1 piece of seasoned wood. We really dont go out and cut or split wood we wait for the new kids to send us a piece of 2 and then we take pics and claim the work as ours. :biggrin:

just bustin your balls, toss a log on the fire and come on in

Jeff

Welcome to the site and happy wood scrounging !

First off...... don't believe anything that comes from the guys above me. They are ALL trouble makers !!!! I'm legit though. :popcorn:

Welcome to the site and happy wood scrounging !

First off...... don't believe anything that comes from the guys above me. They are ALL trouble makers !!!! I'm legit though. :popcorn:

Really, I was trying to get us all some free firewood....as if we dont have enough....Thanks for ruining it for us ya jackwagon :hmm3grin2orange:

Jeff

welcome aboard.... You already answered the saw question, so I guess all you need to do to prove your worthiness is send all senior members 1 piece of seasoned wood. We really dont go out and cut or split wood we wait for the new kids to send us a piece of 2 and then we take pics and claim the work as ours. :biggrin:

just bustin your balls, toss a log on the fire and come on in

Jeff

seriously send the wood...

Back