Antique saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure, but wasn't there a 40 also?

Not really well-versed on the old Lauson powered stuff...Maybe it is an odd mix of the two?

Brian and Tina

attachment.php

So that is what a 640 should look like. I got this one thrown in when I bought an Earthmaster tractor.

Earthmaster003.jpg

Hopefully you can find the Reed Prentiss in this pile of saws I got last year. Sorry I don't seem to have one of it by itself.

EMsaws001.jpg

The Solo 640 is a little hotrod, very surprising for such a small saw!

Wanna get rid of the Reed Prentice 1200?

Brian and Tina

The Solo 640 is a little hotrod, very surprising for such a small saw!

Wanna get rid of the Reed Prentice 1200?

Brian and Tina

Might consider it, but you would probably need to win the lottery to pay for shipping from Virginia.

Might consider it, but you would probably need to win the lottery to pay for shipping from Virginia.

Naw...

We have a REALLY good account with UPS...

Send us an email so we can get some details, it is really quite painless when you ship as much worldwide as we do.

Brian and Tina

Thanks Chris,

It is nice to have a thread for all of the Antique saws, besides the brand specific ones. I Hope that you and some of the other collectors would post some of the pictures of your saws, as we know you have some nice ones also! We think it would be awesome to see this thread continuing to show back up on the first page.

Brian and Tina

Latest posts

Back