Any new MS 260 Pro's still around?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id it helps, i'll give out a 10% finders fee for anybody who can find me a unused 260 Pro. I cant call every dealership in the country, but it would help if a couple of you tried your local place, or asked while you were in there

Here is a CL listing of what is claimed as a new condition ms260 pro and the pictures sure do look like it is new. Check out Seattle Tacoma CL PostingID:3427947915 . Hope this helps. Also my first post. Toivo

Keep your eyes on Ebay. I see new and like new 260s there all the time. I have a 260pro thats like new (not for sale and I love it, though it does'nt get used much because I rarely limb anything. It's very light and has plenty of power for a 50cc saw.
It kills me how people compare these saws like one just destroys the other in performance. None of them are more than a second or two different in a cookie cutting contest. The light weight of the 260 and the fact that I know it will NEVER quit it why I own one and don't care a thing about any of these new 50cc saws, Stihl or Husky. The 260 is all I will ever need in 50cc's.

Latest posts

Back