Any one else missing 'conversations' from last week?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently lots of posts have gone too, were they recent?
Sorry, read the title again

Apparently there was some kind of reboot going on about a week ago and anything that was posted during the maintenance window was lost in the ether inadvertently.

I went in to my inbox and a set of conversations have disappeared. Anyone else have this problem?
I started a post --Ebay Saws" several days ago, and was surprised that I received No responses! I later clicked on the post and there had been 21 responses, with Not email notification.
Yes it is set to receive notification.
First time I have posted in a while.
We will see if I am subscribed to this post.

I see this forum slowly fading away if something isn't done to fix the notification system.

It was just one set of messages from one person. Other messages sent the same day to different people are still there. It makes me wonder if I violated some terms and was censored.
To test that theory: If you wanted a v-stack it turns out I don't have them anymore, but I'm asking around.

It was just one set of messages from one person. Other messages sent the same day to different people are still there. It makes me wonder if I violated some terms and was censored.
To test that theory: If you wanted a v-stack it turns out I don't have them anymore, but I'm asking around.
Whoop whoop sound the alarm! Violation, violation, violation!!!

Back