Anybody buy anything from this guy??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen Echo products for sale at flea markets that, coincidentally, were the same models that were sold at Home Depot.
Fell off the truck, right? There are two or three here locally using Hispanic names. With all the looting going on I imagine there will be a lot of this kind of stuff.

Oh I love a good fight thread, oil, octane, politics.
I just throw up Belushi to make them official for the guys.
Sorry, I can't resist HarleyT. I'll give you another tag to consider for your signature. "One of a kind". And one is just enough!

Fell off the truck, right? There are two or three here locally using Hispanic names. With all the looting going on I imagine there will be a lot of this kind of stuff.
Get out the on south west or west Side of Fresno and always see roadside equipment sales with new echo saws from Home Depot every day. A new in box Echo 590 for 150$ is sure tempting. Funniest thing I've seen in a while was three Hispanic guys running full sprint with weed eaters from the Home Depot near me in Clovis.

Latest posts

Back