Anybody got a spare 3120 filter base laying around?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sILlogger

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
when i got this saw the carb cover has a jerry-ripped bolt holding it down. when i got the new carb cover for it the new bolt didn't fit. obviously it filter base had been drilled and tapped. just wanted to see if anybody had one lying around here before i bought new.

thanks in advance

when i got this saw the carb cover has a jerry-ripped bolt holding it down. when i got the new carb cover for it the new bolt didn't fit. obviously it filter base had been drilled and tapped. just wanted to see if anybody had one lying around here before i bought new.

thanks in advance

Hmmmmmmmmm.........................Nope .....

Husqvarna
PN# 501899002 is this the one ??

37.00 - 10% new

that would be it. i had already looked it up. i'm gonna make an order from there in the next day or so. i was just wondering if somebody had one from a hotsaw they had built or something. if i don't find one i'll just get a new one.

Some Husky parts are just out of this world price wise ......

Stihl as well. I was at the dealer today and needed a T27 screw for a jug cover. I asked if they would have one in their spare parts. the guy came out of the back with my chain I had left to be ground and a screw. He charged me like $2.50 for the screw! WDO

Hey Celeb, My uncle has one in pieces in his barn. I'm going up there tomorrow. I'll check to see if that part is there. Anybody have a pic of what Celeb needs? WDO

Last edited:
Stihl as well. I was at the dealer today and needed a T27 screw for a jug cover. I asked if they would have one in their spare parts. the guy came out of the back with my chain I had left to be ground and a screw. He charged me like $2.50 for the screw! WDO

Wow, that is a rip. Should cost a buck max. I know a dealer that sharpens chains for 2 bucks.:cry:

Hey Celeb, My uncle has one in pieces in his barn. I'm going up there tomorrow. I'll check to see if that part is there. Is it like the back part of the filter on a 064? Anybody have a pic of what Celeb needs? WDO

just find out what he want for the whole saw?!?!?

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back