Anybody in St. Louis, MO area?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treeman14

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a friend in St. Louis with a tree problem. Lost a limb during that big storm last month and now needs it cleaned up. She had someone tell her the tree needs to come down, but I want her to get a second opinion. If anyone is willing to take a look at this for me, send me a PM or e-mail and I'll give you the address. BTW, she's a single mom with a low budget, so this won't be a big money maker, OK? Thanks in advance. :cheers:

Sorry, no pics available.

well...

Actually tommorow I am going to look at a tree on a volunteer basis (old lady no money calls ISA and gets my name and number, but I enjoy the volunteer work, so I am not complaining.) I will be happy to take a look at it, and maybe even help out, for free or for trade (tools ect.) depending on the amout of work. I live in North County Saint Louis. Let me know and I will help any way I can. I can take a pic for you and send it as well. Just so we can consult on a solution.

Latest posts

Back