Anybody know anything about the guy who ported this 550XP?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" IF YOU WANT IT BEFORE I GET IT COMPLETED I WILL STILL HAVE TIME TO BUILD TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS, HANDLE WRAPS AND EXPANSION CHAMBER OPTION COLORS."

He really means:
IF YOU WANT IT BEFORE I GET IT PUT BACK TOGETHER IF IT WILL STILL RUN I WILL STILL HAVE TIME TO BUILD TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS, HANDLE WRAPS AND EXPANSION CHAMBER OPTION COLORS.

Looks like the only tools used there were a bench grinder, cut off wheel, and harbor freight rotary tool. I feel really sorry for that poor 550xp. And that muffler color looks like it needs some glitter and a tampon

Wow, Over a year. Yeah stuff does come up for sure, I'd hate to know I kept someone's anything for that long. Guess it's just what I'm used to though, If I take a piece of equipment or something in to be worked on or whatever, I need it back soon. Guess that is different than playing with saws though.

I feel bad if I keep someone's saw for longer than a few weeks, even if they don't need it.

Hopefully it will all work out for the best though.:msp_thumbup:

What are you talkin about Durand??? You've been hogging my future 372 over there for like 2 years now!!!
:hell_boy:

What are you talkin about Durand??? You've been hogging my future 372 over there for like 2 years now!!!
:hell_boy:

If I would have know you wanted another 372 so bad I would have let you made me an offer on the one that never made it out of the truck last week. It really sucks to have more saws than you and a friend can use.

If I would have know you wanted another 372 so bad I would have let you made me an offer on the one that never made it out of the truck last week. It really sucks to have more saws than you and a friend can use.

I been giving Durand a hard time about his minty 372 for a while now... I think he cleans it with a q-tip...
I need another saw like I need a hole in the head...

I been giving Durand a hard time about his minty 372 for a while now... I think he cleans it with a q-tip...
I need another saw like I need a hole in the head...

me too, but i keep looking for more anyway...... i figure if i come up with more saws then theres less of a chance of getting another hole in the head ;)

The kid in me really likes how he did the muffler on his 395: New Hot Rod Ported Polished Husqvarna 395XP Chainsaw Dirty Saw | eBay

Hmmmmmm, looks familiar..........

attachment.php

attachment.php

:laugh:

We definitely had plenty of saws. I couldn't complete the test drive sequence without getting my man card suspended. I would have run that 372 awhile if I would have gotten past square one. Rank amateur sawyer here. But I really like my Scarred 272xp anyhow. Kinda like havin' a bustle in yer hedgerow......

Back