Anybody used or heard of these splitters?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckreaper

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Rugged split ??

37 Ton Log Splitter

Look like a pretty good deal , they use the same people who used to make honda motors years ago .They said 150 to ship to my nearest hub, not bad for 600 lbs they are in massachusetts.

Probably another $150 to ship it back when it beaks down. Do some research. This looks like offshore junk.

Rugged split ??

37 Ton Log Splitter

Look like a pretty good deal , they use the same people who used to make honda motors years ago .They said 150 to ship to my nearest hub, not bad for 600 lbs they are in massachusetts.

There are a number of things on that website that are alarming to me. For starters, the bad spelling, improper grammar, etc makes me leery. Second, anyone heard of a "Lifan engine"?

Last but not least, and by far the most scary is the "one year parts" warranty. You can just bet any repairs may have the parts covered but you may end up paying through the nose for the labor.

Looking at the pictures, the splitter doesnt scream cheap Chinese junk like some of the splitters I have seen, but personally I would rather spend the same coin on a splitter that had parts available anywhere, had at least a one year warranty that covered parts and labor, and was constructed of parts that were name brand.

For 300 bucks more you can buy a speeco here
Speeco 35 ton B&S 1450 OHV Vertical & Horizontal Log Splitter - OMNI Mfg LLC

They got free shipping, stand behind their products, and Rock at Omni has excellent customer service.

for $1399 you can go two Lowes and get a Troy built 27 ton splitter. you'll never know the difference between 27 ton and (alleged) 37 ton

Latest posts

Back