Anyone else going crazy with ads on the site?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
srb08

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
The site has been hacked, again.
This has happened a few times in the last couple of weeks.
Darin and the guys are working on it.

Nosmo

Nosmo

Addicted to ArboristSite
SpyHunter

I had that crap coming up as soon as I'd click on our site. Ran the best spyware progam I
I've ever found. I'm not sure which one of those it found was causing me the problem but there is one that will latch onto your browser called Conduit and will cause plenty of this type of problems.

Anyhow my problem is solved for the time being using Spy Hunter 4.

Nosmo

513yj

513yj

ArboristSite Operative
It was doing that to me too so I did a malwarebytes scan and it quit. There was some big fat loser hacked by red awhile back locking us out of the site. I wish I could find out where they live, go there, fire up the 044 put the bar to their computers.

brenndatomu

brenndatomu

Hey you woodchucks, quit chucking my wood!
Pain in the azz hackholes anyways...!!! It took me 1/2 an hour to straighten out my work computer after I tried to load a program to block that site from popping up, and then that didn't load right, had to delete it while the computer was being VERY slow! All because I wanted to check if the problem was on my personal computer or if it was a site problem! :mad2: :censored: :angry2: :bang:

I'm sure I'm not nearly as sick of this as Mr & Mrs Arboristsite are though!!!

Dogsout

Dogsout

Can't Fix Stupid!!
It was doing that to me too so I did a malwarebytes scan and it quit. There was some big fat loser hacked by red awhile back locking us out of the site. I wish I could find out where they live, go there, fire up the 044 put the bar to their computers.

I'll clean up anything you leave behind with the ole 395XP! My son is a software engineer and he said if you could pin point who was doing this crap there was a better then even chance that he could royally put a big hurt on his computer. Just a nice thought for today.

513yj

513yj

ArboristSite Operative
I'll clean up anything you leave behind with the ole 395XP! My son is a software engineer and he said if you could pin point who was doing this crap there was a better then even chance that he could royally put a big hurt on his computer. Just a nice thought for today.

You make the facecut and I'll make the backcut. Or vice versa!

CTYank

CTYank

Peripatetic Sawyer
Sorry, but zero probs, with Firefox and NoScript. & Webroot.

Allowing VBScript and other nasty-vectors to have free reign on your computer is extremely trusting and IMHO very stupid. This educational experience may a hidden benefit.

cpapuga

cpapuga

ArboristSite Lurker

Allowing VBScript and other nasty-vectors to have free reign on your computer is extremely trusting and IMHO very stupid. This educational experience may a hidden benefit.

I agree

brenndatomu

brenndatomu

Hey you woodchucks, quit chucking my wood!

Huh? You lost me...'course it ain't hard, almost computer illiterate ;) I was running Firefox, but changed to Chrome due to constant weird, glitchy problems with the fox. A lot better now, but this linkxxcks crap is kickin muh butt! I was hopin they had this thing under control, but now this morning....iiiiiiiiiiiit's baaaaaaack! So what's this VB script, noscript and webroot you refer to? I have a feeling that some of this issues I have had in the past are due to the free reign of those fore said nastys....

Nosmo

Nosmo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Firefox Using No Script

I did get rid of the popup ad using SpyHunter but somehow it reloaded itself. I downloaded Firefox Browser version 24 and it has no script. No script is blocking the popup from that hacker site.

Nosmo