Anyone from canada?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoosterBoy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
hi i am looking for a nice place in canada to live and work in the tree or logging business. i am also canadain

thanks

i was born in quebec and lived in the eastern townships what town do you live in?

is it nice dose it have all your shopping needs home depot and stuff?

i want to build a house and heat with wood so id like to have access to logs so i can cut them into fire wood hobby of mine ;-)

but my wife has a good income she works from home so a job is not that impotent right away for me but id like to work in the tree business some how Even just to help out

thanks
Jason

I recently moved to Kelowna, British Columbia pop 105,000 and find it is a great area. All the services are available. A long way from home for you but logging is a way of life here. You would need to live outside the city as they are pushing to eliminate wood burning appliances due to a perceived problem with pollution.

I'm out in Hillsburgh here. Little farming community. Currently going to the U of Ottawa, and like the country side up this way to.

RoosterBoy said:
hi i am looking for a nice place in canada to live and work in the tree or logging business. i am also canadain

thanks
Canadian eh? Right, can't even spell the name, there are no nice places, it is cold all year, we live in igloos, we have to fight the Indians all the time, only bannock to eat, etc..

canguy21 said:
I recently moved to Kelowna, British Columbia pop 105,000 and find it is a great area. All the services are available. A long way from home for you but logging is a way of life here. You would need to live outside the city as they are pushing to eliminate wood burning appliances due to a perceived problem with pollution.

There is nothing good in Kelowna. It is boringly flat, uncomfortably dry, barren, dusty, ugly, and smells bad. The people there smell bad, and they're rude, too. And ugly. And they smell bad. REEELY bad.

Don't go there. Forget about it. It will give you nightmares.

It doesn't exist.

Toronto is nice. Go to Toronto.

:D

if you don't mind small towns and ridiculous amounts of rain year round coastal b.c. is nice. lived here all my life and i love it.

Just horrible here, no water to drink, trees everywhere ya look, cats run away too. And we have weather, lots and lots of weather, and bad politicians, mad cows, lonely sheep and no Mc Yucks. Bears steal your pigs, eagles fly off with your kids, otters will actually enter your house and raid the fridge, the roads have corners too. Oh, and we have politicians. Yup, run away, don't come here man. Time to go swamp out the guest igloo.

:givebeer:

Sprig said:
Just horrible here, no water to drink, trees everywhere ya look, cats run away too. And we have weather, lots and lots of weather, and bad politicians, mad cows, lonely sheep and no Mc Yucks. Bears steal your pigs, eagles fly off with your kids, otters will actually enter your house and raid the fridge, the roads have corners too. Oh, and we have politicians. Yup, run away, don't come here man. Time to go swamp out the guest igloo.

:givebeer:

Ya fergot angry beavers hungry enough to eat your log cabin up. And no hydro to keep the beer cool in summer.

Back