anyone from New Jersey?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, you can't blame them. It's a shame. They are too busy driving rudely and not pulling over for ambulances to respond to this thread!:p

So what's up legendrider...where you at in Jersey?

love
nick

Im in New Brunswick

I took a One week class a short while ago in climbing but the weather was so crappy it made me think twice about everything i was doing. I didnt get the full benifit from the school. I just learned I hate working with ice!!! New Brunswick is central jersey probably an hour from Nick. Im near Rutgers University

it was out of state

in the midwest, id rather not give names anyway. but if the weather had been better the classs would have been great, that was the only bad part

Originally posted by NickfromWI
No, you can't blame them. It's a shame. They are too busy driving rudely and not pulling over for ambulances to respond to this thread!:p

I've seen more of that down here in NC than I ever did in Jersey. Well, the ambulance part, not the rude part. No one down here uses their horn, and when you do, it scares the crap out of people.

Rockaway

Rockaway here.

Morris County in the house.

If any of my tree climbing brothers are looking to sub any stumpgrinding out in the Morris , Passaic , Sussex county areas , I would be happy to oblige.

Thanks.

-Scott
[email protected]

Ocean County here.

I'm branching out (ooh, bad pun) from the company I work for and now starting my own tree service.

- Bob

Hey, I'm from NJ!
Moved out of Franklin Lakes up in Bergen County back in 1974 and have only driven through the place a few time since. It was a great place to grow up, but i wouldn't be a bit suprised if it's changed some.

I'm in Bordentown and work mostly in Burlington County. I work at a private arboretum and just got insured to work on my own. I would be interested in occaisionally contracting out a climber or some stump grinding. If anyone would be interested, please let me know. I've been lurking here for a while, this is a great site. Thanks guys

Hi guts,I'm in Sussex county.I do lawn care,snow plow and work in a shootting range/gun store right now.I am looking for an entry level job,part or full time in the tree buisness if anyone knows of one,thankyou,RON K.

hey ron

I used to live out there in Sussex County, Hamburg actually. I dont know of any tree services that are located in your area off hand but I have seen the bigger outfits working up there. Spring time is around the corner I would give them a call.

Back