Anyone have a picture of a Stihl 011 ? :help:

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnieTrk

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm trying to locate a picture of a Stihl 011. Anyone with a picture or three of one or links to pictures, I'd be most appreciative, Guys! :cheers:

BarnieTrk :D

Here is a broken one.

attachment.php

I'm trying to locate a picture of a Stihl 011. Anyone with a picture or three of one or links to pictures, I'd be most appreciative, Guys! :cheers:

BarnieTrk :D

Anything in particular you're needing to check out? Over the last couple of weeks there have been some threads here with 011 photos (of course it would be nice if the search feature here is again working properly).

Fellas,
I really appreciate all the help with pictures and links! :cheers: :bowdown:

However, none of them match the image in my head. I've been doing the 'Google search" thing as MnSam suggested to no avail.
What I did run across though was a picture of a Stihl 08s....which appears to be very similar to the saw that I thought was an 011. :dizzy:

I know the saw in question was bought in the 1960s. I am not positive, - but I think many of the saws pictured (like the one 'Fish' posted) were manufactured after 1970.

Did Stihl even make an 011 in the mid to late 1960s?
Did Stihl produce any other saws that looked like the 08s?

BarnieTrk :( :bang:

The old Stihl 5 10 looked a lot like an 08S.

Pioneerguy600

Yes, Yes it does....

But the more I think about it, the more I look at the pictures of the 07 (which is way different), the 08, the 08s, 5-10, 011, 011AV - the more I think the saw I'm remembering is an 08 saw.

In three weeks, I'll be able to go up to my Dad's place and see if I can find that ol' saw - stashed in one of his many sheds! Then if I buy it or trade something for it, I'll bring it home and see if I can make her purrrr again! If I am successful in my search, I'll report back in here! ;)

Thanks everyone for helping me with this search! :cheers: :clap:

BarnieTrk :cool:

Back