Anyone have an interest in a charity firewood day this Friday near Albany NY?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,

Even those big white ash rounds were work to hand split. The sugar maple wasn't cooperating either. If I lived out here I'd definitely own a hydro.
Maybe all the parents of the kids who go to the camp can chip in a few bucks apiece so you can have a splitter out there. Maybe even just a cheap electric one if you have an outlet handy? Or maybe we can do it here, maybe DHT will offer one for cheap, they have electric ones? I'll go 20 clams...

Maybe all the parents of the kids who go to the camp can chip in a few bucks apiece so you can have a splitter out there. Maybe even just a cheap electric one if you have an outlet handy? Or maybe we can do it here, maybe DHT will offer one for cheap, they have electric ones? I'll go 20 clams...
There's a good rental place just down the road that gives him good deals to rent. We've taken out a lot of big dead trees which has created quite a backlog. And naturally the male counsellors split the smaller stuff leaving the biggies behind. But I'll have the noodling machine next time ;)

Latest posts

Back