Anyone Know What Saw This Is?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure of its name ,but sure looks like its ready to get on the wood.On the other hand,could be a bush bandit?

Last edited:
(Trying very hard to keep away from joke involving getting wood...)

As for the saw? Looks a little Jonsereds or Partner, maybe. Beats me. Solo?

Hi there, thats a Makita, not sure what model, but I have seen that girl on the Opra show a month ago. It's Sandra Shamus, the Chainsaw Chick from Ontario Canada. Sandra is a polular standup comedian here in Canada and the U.S.
Sandra says: " I'm going to live to be 120 and by that time, I'll be so unf---ed up. I'll be middle aged by then."
Hey Sandra, Im still waitin to see what you can do with that saw, or is it just an unf---ed extension of your ego?
Gypo

I got this email the other day, similar deal to your mystery saw:

A little test to sort the men from the women.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN THE ATTACHMENT

Every day millions of images go to your brain,
but, you know, only some of these are focused.
To prove this scientific sentence
here is the following test:
you have to stare at picture and find the car in the shortest time.

Results:
average time for the man: 12.46 minutes
average time for the woman: 1.23 seconds

Last edited:
Dang Brian, what an idiot I am. I didn't read your instructions carefully and I just spent the better part of 20 minutes looking for a CHAINSAW in your picture. Doh!

Originally posted by dbabcock
....and I just spent the better part of 20 minutes looking for a CHAINSAW in your picture. Doh!

I don't think you will find a chainsaw in there... :p

pic for my earlier post

I was screwing around and accidentally deleted the pic in my earlier 'eye test' post.

Yeah sure, tc.

You wish you were screwing a round.....

....oh, nothing

what car...?

Back