Anyone looking for 1/2" chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chain has been sold to some members here.They called or pm'd and I had a list of each one in order. Al I haven't been on Safari yet in May I will be headed to Cordabo Argentina for doves and pigeons. Haven't had alot of time due to my trapping. When your trying to break 500 it ain't easy, I have logged well over 10k miles on my old Toyota running through the nite.All it takes is hard work but you knew that. Tonight is the first night of doing nothing. :)

And I am at the top of the list right Marky buddy old pal, and why wouldn't I and no none is for sale , I need all I can get

anytime, but you should be thinking about a 359 along with another 7900.
I can feel another get together coming on and there are some pretty hot 359's out there now and I know you donot like second place

Well so much for the illusive 1/2" full chisel chain,gone like the wind.I have sailed in 5 of the seven major oceans of the world,have circumnavigated the globe twice.I have seen the sun rise on the Pacific,and set on the Med.I have seen the guns of the mighty New Jersey fire on target in the Nam.I have been to two goat roping's, and three county fairs.In all of this,I have never,ever heard of anybody going to Argentina to shoot doves.Must be bigens.I now have heard it all .Good like old mighty hunter.I often wondered what a shoulder mount of a pigeon would look like.

I guess you're never to old to learn.Hmm,4 and twenty blackbirds,er doves,baked in a pie.I'm going to have to get out more or do more googling,to broaded my horizons,so to speak.Perhaps I can chance upon some 1/2" chain,in my quest,or a least a picture of some.Wait a minute,I already have some,and it's mine,all mine.Aha ha. :blob5:

I have chain here but they are all for the bikesaws, and if I want to build anymore bikesaws I need more chain.

Marky posted pictures on the last time he was done there hunting birds

What else would you call them , if it looks like a bird, flys like a bird , taste like a bird then most likely it is a bird.

South America is the best wingshooting in the world. Here's my lawyer 67-69 Dog handler on Monkey Hill. There's a nice flight of birds moving in that pic.
Here's the outfitter. Why not book a trip with your friends Al.Hell join me in May.

http://www.argentinadoves.com/

Hey Al.....if your lookin for 1/2" chain, try Rupedoggy or Art Martin. They have a ton of it, and I'm sure they'll make you a good deal. Good luck! LJS

Marky somehow I donot think $50 a night is going to cover it. It does look like nice country

Yes you are correct again LJS, I do remember Art saying he had more 1/2 inch then he could ever use

Beretta 391 12 ga gaspipe worked over by Briley. 30" tube on there for the long crossers. Choked tight and right. :)

Thanks for the invite,but I will have to pass.As far as the 1/2" chain,I have more than enough,for my own needs, but of course it's chipper,not the sought after chisel .The only reason I even have any,is for my oldies.I wouldn't have the slightest idea what to do with a bike engine saw.I will admit,they are fun to watch,wow! :)

Latest posts

Back