Anyone near southern Minnesota?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valekbrothers

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
A couple weeks back we had a tornado blow through town. I have been working with a home owner that has about 3 acres of down trees. The local mill has been buying most of the logs, but I am getting a lot of small and short logs of Basswood.

I am wondering if there is someone close that has a chainsaw mill that would like to come for a day and mill some carving blanks out of the basswood?

Anyone interested or if you know of someone in the area please let me know. We do know someone that has a bandmill, but I think a chainsaw mill might be easier do deal with on these logs.

Thanks.

A couple weeks back we had a tornado blow through town. I have been working with a home owner that has about 3 acres of down trees. The local mill has been buying most of the logs, but I am getting a lot of small and short logs of Basswood.

I am wondering if there is someone close that has a chainsaw mill that would like to come for a day and mill some carving blanks out of the basswood?

Anyone interested or if you know of someone in the area please let me know. We do know someone that has a bandmill, but I think a chainsaw mill might be easier do deal with on these logs.

Thanks.

What part of MN?

I was resently there with my CSM and need to plan a return trip sometime soon/fall?

Not sure when i will be back, but it would not be a problem to zip through some Basswood.

Latest posts

Back