APTA Makes Primetime

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonner1040

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
APTA is a project I started a long time ago, I owe Dave McNeil a lot of credit for this simple refined version.

Nice! I'm getting one of those; the bigshot is not getting any easier for my arthritis, and my aim is not getting any better.

The video was good too, even though the audio suct.

I like it. Bit like shooting a musket I suppose. Brings to mind the old joke about a need for all legal weapons being black powder. Say you got a beef with a guy and you go for your gun. Ok fker, you're gonna get it as you are ram rodding the ball. In the mean time either the guy either rides away or your temper cools and all is forgotten.

Seems a little slow compared to my big shot and tree machine thro line reel Nick. Might pay to do a comparo between the 2 set ups? No ramrodding with big shot nor is there any pumping up.

Yeah b
I like it. Bit like shooting a musket I suppose. Brings to mind the old joke about a need for all legal weapons being black powder. Say you got a beef with a guy and you go for your gun. Ok fker, you're gonna get it as you are ram rodding the ball. In the mean time either the guy either rides away or your temper cools and all is forgotten.

Seems a little slow compared to my big shot and tree machine thro line reel Nick. Might pay to do a comparo between the 2 set ups? No ramrodding with big shot nor is there any pumping up.
Yeah but the bag doesn't flop out if you lean the wrong way. and no rubber cracking. and why couldn't you still use the reel? (which i like too)

my bag doesn't flop out since I been wearing whitey tighties all my life :)-)) and I have just replaced one set of bands since big shot was invented. Also more difficult to store the air gun me thinks. Slingshot just gets tossed behind the seat.

Back