arborist 101 new mayor election

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, the people who look a little like what's at the end of the reply above this sentence.

Plas-
We already have enough racist uneducated hacks in the tree sevice industry. We don't need anymore. That would not be something I would proudly post on public forum.
As mayor of the hacks in the 101 could you bring this back to a tree care forum.I don't give a crap about your political views or what motor you like in your toyota.

Plas-
We already have enough racist uneducated hacks in the tree sevice industry. We don't need anymore. That would not be something I would proudly post on public forum.
As mayor of the hacks in the 101 could you bring this back to a tree care forum.I don't give a crap about your political views or what motor you like in your toyota.

so why are you reading this particular thread? :confused: Its about Plas, and an open forum.:)

I brought him up due to your similarities. You both keep your noses close to the crack!:)
:laugh::laugh:
:D Plas, he's on to ya.:cheers:

Last edited:
End of the month at the latest. need to be there next week or so, or start running ads again here. kinda want to wait til spring to advertise here.
seems to be some work for my buddy in Philly, the weather is more cooperative, fer sure.

End of the month at the latest. need to be there next week or so, or start running ads again here. kinda want to wait til spring to advertise here.
seems to be some work for my buddy in Philly, the weather is more cooperative, fer sure.

Well feel free to look me up.

Hey slayer, I been meaning to say this for a while. Everytime I look at your profile pic I think of beetlejuice where his head is shrunkin. You look like you have a small head for your body size. I could be wrong though, pic just looks funny.

:cheers:

beetlejuice! beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! :hmm3grin2orange:

I should talk though I look like a frickin willderbeast out some science fiction movie.:jawdrop:

so why are you reading this particular thread? :confused: Its about Plas, and an open forum.:)
You got me on that one. I don't want to rain on your parade.I guess I was just trying to keep the 101 forum from becoming irrelevant. At this point it's just 4-5 guys talking about topics with no relation to tree work. Why not just p.m or give eachother a call instead of going back and forth like some chicks on myspace. I guess im out of my leauge here anyway ill stick with the commercial tree care forum.

You got me on that one. I don't want to rain on your parade.I guess I was just trying to keep the 101 forum from becoming irrelevant. At this point it's just 4-5 guys talking about topics with no relation to tree work. Why not just p.m or give eachother a call instead of going back and forth like some chicks on myspace. I guess im out of my leauge here anyway ill stick with the commercial tree care forum.

whew...now that he's gone..."so...who *was* he again???"

Can't get any more irrelevant than this, thats for sure............;)
cold weather, little treework, and a bad economy all equate to bored tree guys playing myspace chick games. happens every winter. usually more trolls, too.

If that avatar is your pic, you got it going on, you're in the right league.:cheers:

Back